If your outdoor floor is showing its age with cracks, stains and gaps or irregularities, it is probably time to refresh and decorate quickly to beautify guests or need them outdoor space to relax.
However, because replacing a concrete surface, old bricks can be expensive and time consuming. We have a solution for you right away, using laminate flooring is an economical, attractive and easy to install option with interlocking hooks.
Because they fit on and cover the old floor, immediately bring us a beautiful new space with natural wood surface
Wood Decking Tiles standard sizes: (L x W x H)300mm x 300mm x 24mm
The structure of a piece of wood tile: the base made of HDPE and the top part made of natural wood. Depending on different taste, the number of the bar on the top from 3 to 12 pieces. The base and the wood bar unite together by srewing from the under up
Advantages: wood decking tiles DIY
- Easy removal, no time and installation costs
- Convenient for use, creating airy for the floor because there are gaps between the wooden bars.
Decorative floor coverings for bathrooms, balconies, gardens, swimming pools, beaches, parks, sauna saunas ... The space of the exterior landscape will become more natural when using wood decking tiles DIY
- Survey, floor measurement, cost estimates - quotes.
- Consult samples at home 24/7 (from 07h - 21h, Monday to Sunday)
- Provide samples to check product quality, only from C.O & C.Q
Call Center: 1800 6121 Holine: 0913 8888 01 / 02 (Zalo / viber)