Teak wood, has been used as a building and furniture material for thousands of years. Teak wood is dark yellow, Teak wood has a very beautiful grain, good texture, large but smooth grain, no warping, cracking, no termites.
In addition, the self-protection essential oil is special teak wood, high strength, so it is used to close tables, chairs, cabinets. Teak is a wood that has the ability to withstand changes in weather and the harshest environments that few other woods can match. Therefore, Teak wood is used to make high-value products.
Standard specifications for teak flooring:
Length: 450 - 600 - 750 - 900 -1050(mm) x Width: 90(mm) x Thickness: 15(mm)
- Teak wood flooring is dried to reach a moisture content of 8% - 12%, and is treated without warping, shrinking, termites.
- Solid Teak wood floor covered with 2k (waterproof), the surface of the floorboard is painted with UV anti-scratch, increased longevity. is a reliable high-class wood floor.
Teak flooring is gorgeous.
Teak flooring is one of those options that knocks everyone who sees it. With its deep honey color and long, even grain, teak is almost unrivaled in the field of appearance. See the advantages of teak flooring and more.
Teak is a group of wood with essential oils, advantages;
- Teak wood is one of the most durable wood floors over time. In the same teak group as oak, pecan and walnut, but with its own essential oils to better protect itself, this unique substance helps teak to shine beautifully over time.
- Anti-termite and insect-resistant teak flooring: this is a solid floor that is classified as "professional parquet" thanks to this feature. In areas of concern, teak has an advantage because its oil makes it naturally resistant to termites.
Natural Teak Waterproofing: If you've ever been in a sauna or on the deck of a yacht (we were lucky), you've probably seen teak. That's because teak contains natural oils that make it a natural choice for water-resistant laminate flooring. Teak is water resistant making it perfect for kitchens, bathrooms or even used as outdoor flooring.
If you're debating hardwood floors in a bedroom, think teak. Many guests opt for expensive high-end furniture upstairs, but if you go with teak flooring, it's well worth the cost.
Notes when choosing Teak Wood Flooring:
- They are expensive precious woods, so they can be faked from junk or underage wood
- Choose teak flooring when you have prepared the budget and should choose the best type, if you still prefer with a lower budget, choose laminate flooring with teak wood grain.
- Choose a large experienced supplier to be sure and pay the right fee for a valuable product
* Teak flooring at the KHOSANGO.COM, 100% commitment to have a certificate of origin and invoice, responsible for ensuring teak wood and quality warranty
FREE SERVICE: KHOSANGO.COM
– Survey, measure the floor, estimate - quote.
– Consultation to see samples at home 24/7 (from 07h - 21h, Monday to Sunday)
– Provide samples to check product quality, only from C.O & C.Q
Call Center: 1800 6121 Holine: 0913 8888 01/02 (Zalo/viber)