- Uses: Plastic tile, plastic floor, PVC tile, vinyl floor, Vinyl tile floor
- Use on the surface: Cement, brick, ceramic tile, glass tile, oil tank, concrete, plywood, wood, industrial wood, MDF, plaster
- Specifications: 10kg / carton
- Made in Korea
- Manufacturer: YOUNG JIN co.,. Ltd
* Advantages of plastic floor glue Y6000:
- High adhesion during use of plastic floor, non-toxic, safe use, environmentally friendly,
- Storage: Store in sheds, without direct sunlight, temperature 10 - 30 * C
- Shipping is simple by the box.
- Simple construction: plastic, Rulo
* Note: Do not mix Y6000 with water or any other chemicals
- Use after 48 hours, when it is dead and completely odor.
Free Consultation: 1900 63 69 68
|Types of glue||Plastic floor glue|
|Weight of 1 cans||10 kg|
|Country of Origin||Korea|
ADVICE: 1900.63.69.68 - Hotline: 0913888 601 (Viber / Zalo)
* Warranty 10 years: quality products, errors made by the manufacturer
- Hold the order or warranty card as a warranty.
- Check the quantity and shape of the product: the box is intact, not broken, molded, distorted before the construction.
- Flat: not protruding aperture and not exceeding 5mm radius 1m, plane finishing reflects 80% of the surface before lining.
- Qualified premises using Vinyl floor Glue: industrial board, cemboard, flat stone floor, cast iron floor, cement slab floor (must be compacted and old) not on carpet, wood floor Old and young cement floor (less than 50% cement)
- The floor should be absolutely dry and clean, clean the floor thoroughly before application because dust reduces the adhesion of the adhesive.
- Vinyl floor glue should only be used after at least 48 hours, for glueing time.
- Vinyl flooring cleaning by vacuum cleaner, broom, or mop.