KOREAN WALL Foam Roll is the first in the Vietnamese walled foam market. Marking a new step in a home decoration product that has the function of replacing both wallpaper is time-saving and cost-effective.
With Roll Wall Foam is manufactured according to modern line technology in the factory located in Korea. Formaldehyde and other heavy metals have been removed in the Korean wall foam manufacturing process, so wall foam is completely environmentally friendly, safe for the health of consumers and children.
The outstanding advantages of foam roll wall stickers:
- Kill mold.
Does not contain heavy metals.
- Does not contain FORMALDEHYDE.
- Does not contain VOC5 (*)
- Does not contain PBB & PBDEs (**)
- Non-PHTHALETE (***)
- Variety of colors.
- Low price.
- Meet the standards of green products safe for the environment.
(*) VOCs: collectively referred to as Volatile Organic Compounds (volatile Organic Compounds) are carbon-based gases, which evaporate very quickly. When VOCs fly in the air, they will link together or combine with other molecules to create new compounds. These new compounds can be harmless or toxic. However, the term VOC often refers to mixtures of toxic organic substances in the air generated from industrial products such as solvents toluene - C6H5CH3, xylene - C6H4 (CH3) 2, solvent dichlorobenzene, Solvents ethyphenol, aroma, wall paint, glue, wallpaper ink, wall cloth ...
(**) - PBB: Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB - a bromine compound): This compound is used for the production of plastic foam, plastics in home electrical equipment ...
- PBDEs: Polybrominated Biphenyls Ethers (PBDEs - a bromine compound): This compound is used in household electrical appliances, printed circuit boards, capacitors ...
(***) PHTHALETE: Phthalate is a chemical plasticizer commonly used to manufacture a wide variety of plastics. Usually, but not always, phthalates are used to make plastics softer or more malleable.
- Survey, floor measurement, cost estimates - quotes.
- Consult samples at home 24/7 (from 07h - 21h, Monday to Sunday)
- Provide samples to check product quality, only from C.O & C.Q
Call Center: 1800 6121 Holine: 0913 8888 01 / 02 (Zalo / viber)