|Surface thickness||0.2 mm|
|Surface Type||Balloon Smooth|
|Complete 10mm Height||2mm|
|sizes||(L x W x H) 914.4 mm x 152.4mm x 2mm|
|pieces Per Carton||24 pcs|
|Square Meter Per Carton||3.34 m2|
|Location of use|
Herringbone Vinyl Flooring EKO XC68
Warranty: 10 years
Warranty texture and shape, not broken, silver color
* Note the preparation of the ground for plastic flooring must meet the standards:
- Surface: not protruding hollow area and protruding not more than 5mm radius 1m, the finished surface reflects 80% of the ground before lining
- The floor eligible for plastic floor lining: industrial planks, cemboard, flat stone tile floor, concrete concrete floor, rolled cement floor (must be compacted and old)
Do not line carpets, old wooden floors and underglazed concrete floors (less than 50% of cement).
- The floor surface must be completely dry and clean, clean the floor thoroughly before application because dirt reduces the adhesion of glue.
- Construction: determine the longitudinal edge straight by stretching the thread before lining (take the standard platform), using construction tools and shoes without dust, lining the floor to the stage of completion.
Last improvement before entering use, open ventilation of construction
- Only use Vinyl flooring after application for at least 72 hours, so that the glue has time for adhesion (glue death).
- Clean Vinyl flooring with a vacuum, broom, or mop like tile floors.
For warranty details, please contact: 0913.8888.01 or 1800.6121