ATWood WPC: Artificial Technology Wood : Wood plastice composite
1. Green and unshakeable material
The question that we pose is wether there is any type of hardwood can meet following requirement:
- Withstand the harsh effect of the weather, especially in Vietnam, where the climate is very humid
- Resistance to water and UV ray when placed outdoors while maitaining the durability and the beauty over time.
- Used green material to save natural resources for country.
2. Green fomula from ATWood
Wood plastic composite ATwood is created from experiences of engineer of Vietnam. Its main composition include 50% rice husk and 40% recycle synthetic PE.
ATWood is a product which is not used material derived from wood in order to preserve primeval forest of Vietnam. ATWood does not contain the compound lignin, so its color is stable over time.
3. The inspiration for outdoor spaces.
ATwood looks like natural wood. Its physical properties is stable when placed outdoor. And its warm and elegance beauty will bring the nature closer to you. You can expand your space with ATWood's applications such as decking, Pergola, ộng thêm không gian sinh hoạt ngoài trời với các ứng dụng như lót sàn gỗ, giàn hoa Pergola, facade decoration,... ATWood has 4 colors: wood, coffee, dark grey and light grey.
4. Standard quality of Atwood (Wood plastic composite)
|Material||Atwood||Other WPC||Natural wood|
|The surface looks like wood||X||X||X|
|Resistance to water||XX||X|
|Resistance to UV ray||XX||X|
|Resistance to fire||XX||X|
|Easy to clean||X||X|
|Warranty: 5 years||X||X|
- Survey, floor measurement, cost estimates - quotes.
- Consult samples at home 24/7 (from 07h - 21h, Monday to Sunday)
- Provide samples to check product quality, only from C.O & C.Q
Call Center: 1800 6121 Holine: 0913 8888 01 / 02 (Zalo / viber)