Build house from foundation, design house from floor: 3K Engineered hardwood flooring made in Vietnam
Hardwood flooring never goes out of trend making flooring. With the technology developed today, the manufacturer has launched Oak Engineered flooring with many suitable features, with many requirements customers
- Oak Engineered flooring design is suitable for all types of locations, be it home, flat or a commercial place. Beautifully decorated both ceiling and wall
- Suitable for use conditions: wet weather, natural oak wood surface is good for health, cheap price and use over 25 years.
- Oak Engineered flooring has a wide selection of colors, sizes, and styles to make your floors more stylish.
- Make sure the problem is usually: water overflow, termites, scratches that are part of life. Choose Oak Engineered flooring, you can spend more time to enjoy life and less time to worry about everything.
* Structural: Oak Engineered flooring
- Surface: Oak wood imported from the USA 2mm to 5mm thick, natural oak finished drying in the United States. Make more durable surface: scratch scratches, sanding, ruffles, smooth smooth or glossy.
- Core multiply Eucalyptus wood: multiply wood, 7 to 12 layers horizontal and vertical, anti-warping, not shrinkage and expansion. Eucalyptus wood has a natural essential oil against every term without the need to impregnate the chemical protection.
- Under surface is acacia wood: create a balance layer and bright colors, keep the floor stable without deformation
- Surface paint: use imported paint from adaptive such as: Uv Anti color, keep natural wood, moisture and anti scratch.
That's why you choose oak engineered flooring and turn your place into a place where you are entertained, comfortable and proud..
Our expert team and floor installation will satisfy the service to perfect finish.
In addition: Oak Engineered flooring, custom-made flooring for individual projects of over 3000m2, Meets design change requirements: durability and wood finish, color, size and shape , fish lining and spine.
Hotline: 091 8888 820 (Zalo/Viber)